Another book review for today!
I'm supposed to talk to you about this a long time ago (like last month or so! :P) but I've been so busy so it had to be delayed until today...
I used to live in Paris before, therefore I'm naturally attracted to anything Paris-related, hence this book :") Annie, the main character of the book, had to face many challenges - both emotional and financial - after the death of her husband, so she finally decided to rent out rooms of her house in order to take care of her kids. And along came other interesting characters who would eventually become an important part of her life.
To be honest, I started this book way back in October/November of last year, and I wasn't very into it at first. However, when I actually had some free time last month to sit down and really read it, I fell in love with it. The story became so much more interesting after the other characters came into Annie's life, and I found myself so curious about what was going to happen to them to the point that I couldn't put the book down :)
It's obviously a chick-flick type of book, so there's no deadly adventures or vampires involved, but give it a try if you're crazy about Paris, like me!
No comments:
Post a Comment